The October blog site will be celebrating 12 months of blogging views, showcasing Urban clothing and Streetwear designs soon. We have tried hard not to waffle and hope we and contributing authors have been successful. We have built up momentum and are seeing the visitor rate almost double every month and the pace is not slowing down.
We would like to extend our gratitude for all the good press and comments from readers, publishers and fashion designers and have decided to extend the opportunity to all our readers. Well it’s more of a challenge. If you fancy yourself as a fashion critic or just want to tell us what you like along with a graphic/photo to go with it then we will post it on the site and link back to your site if requested.
At this stage we may be asking:
What are the rules?
- Articles to be about 300 words each.
- At least one relevant image/ photo to be supplied with every article (JPEG, 470 pixels wide).
- No swearing etc… (keep it clean people).
- Subjects accepted are: Urban clothing design, Streetwear and T-shirt design.
- Email articles to: email@example.com with “blog my article” in the subject box.
How are suitable article selected?
- We look for: relevance to the blog, insightful content, quality of writing and a decent image – that’s it.
Is there anything else you need to know?
- Articles with links to you or your website/ blog are welcome.
- We will publish authors details so make sure you supply your name or other credits you wish seen.
- We do not make money from the sale of articles so please do not ask for royalties.
What ‘s in it for you?
We do not offer anything as tacky as a prize, money or an award at this time. Just the satisfaction of showcasing your views on a popular blog site which is passionate about fashion.
We hope you join in.
If you have any questions please email Fardad Amirsaeedi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Marketing
October Textiles Limited
Tshirt printing, screen printing, embroidery
Leave a comment
No comments yet.